ACCA – Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants
ACCA is a globally recognised accountancy qualification. It is a badge of quality and professionalism that ensures your knowledge and skills are of the highest standard.
ACCA has more than 219,000 fully qualified members and 527,000 students worldwide. They’re among the world’s best-qualified and most highly sought-after accountants – and they work in every sector you can imagine.
The ACCA Qualification gives you the most up-to-date skills you need to become a finance professional.
When you study with ACCA, you can take your career in any direction. You open doors to the best and most interesting roles all over the world and you become one of the sought-after finance professionals our fast changing world needs.
Why Study for ACCA?
- 500,000+ members and students in 170 countries
- ACCA gives you both financial and management accounting skills
- It is recognized and respected across the world by employers and clients
- ACCA qualification gives you skills you can immediately put to work in your career
- Learn international standards
- Increasing demand for ACCA professionals
Why Study ACCA with Learnkey?
- ACCA GOLD Approved Learning Partner
- Learnkey has been in operation since the early months of 1995
- A professional and friendly approach
- Expert teachers and staff who care about you
- High pass rate
- Great Facilities
How does the ACCA Qualification work?
Students progress through three elements of the ACCA Qualification on their journey to ACCA membership, these are:
This module, which includes papers AB (F1) to FA (F3), is the starting point on your way to achieving your ACCA qualification. Once you’ve passed all 3 papers, you can continue on to the ACCA Skills module.
- Accountant in Business (F1 / FAB)
- Management Accounting (F2 / FMA)
- Financial Accounting (F3 / FFA)
Comprising modules LW (F4) to FM (F9), this module examines the principle technical subjects that you’re expected to have an advanced understanding of. These subjects include law, taxation, auditing and financial management, financial reporting and performance management. You will develop knowledge and skills in these subject areas, reaching a level of knowledge equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree.
- Corporate and Business Law (F4 / LW)
- Performance Management (F5 / PM)
- Taxation (F6 / TX)
- Financial Reporting (F7 / FR)
- Audit and Assurance (F8 / AA)
- Financial Management (F9 / FM)
- Strategic Business Leader (P1 / SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (P2 / SBR)
- Business Analysis (P3 / SBL)
OPTIONS (Any 2 from 4)
- Advanced Financial Management (P4 / AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (P5 / APM)
- Advanced Taxation (P6 / ATX)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (P7 / AAA)
Choose to study ACCA with Learnkey Training Institute and you will be provided with skills and knowledge relevant to any business, which means you will be free to choose which type of accountancy role and organisation you want to work for.