Business and Technology will teach you how businesses operate effectively, efficiently, and ethically and will show the critical role finance professionals play in achieving this. You’ll understand business in the context of its environment, including economic, legal and regulatory influences on aspects like governance, employment, health and safety, data protection and security.
This course is part of the Diploma in Accounting & Business Level 5, also known as Applied Knowledge, which includes papers BT (F1), MA (F2), and FA (F3).
There are no minimum entry requirements for this course.
• Business organisation, structure, governance, and management
• Environmental influences and constraints on business and accounting
• History and role of accounting in business
• Specific functions of accounting and internal financial control
• Leading and managing individuals and teams.
2.0 hours each
ONLINE TUTION FEES
€190 (Pre Recorded Classroom)
€280 (Live Classroom)
19th April 2021 – 22nd May 2021
1st June 2021 – 1st July 2021
30th August 2021 – 2nd October 2021
18th October 2021 – 20th November 2021
BPP Online Pre-Recorded Classroom (OCR): Anytime
June 01, 2021