Certificates ( OTHM )
Cost of Capital
Advertising is more than a simple mechanism used to sell products. A study of advertising through history can also provide an insight to the changes and developments the world has undergone. It also offers an insight to the economic growth and the shifts that the society in general has gone through.
- Advertising Needs of Organisation
- Advertising Strategy
- Target Audience and Brief Writting
- How audiences process advertising
- Measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
Social Promotion Techniques
Sales promotion is one of the elements in the promotional mix. Firms use this tool to increase their sales revenue in the short term. Successful sales promotion campaigns increase sales revenue and enhance the company’s image.
In the other hand the campaigns which fail, generate negative image for the organisations while dragging them behind the competition in the marketplace. Therefore, it is important to understand why sales promotions fail and how an organisation could avoid these failures.
The theory discussed will help individuals such as students, marketing professionals, executives and any person requiring a thorough knowledge on why sales promotional techniques fail.
- Introduction to Sales Promotion
- The Role of Sales Promotion and Techniques
- Reasons behind Failure of Sales Promotion Techniques
- Developing a proper sales promotion programme to avoid failures
- A few real-time examples on sales promotions
- Rapid growth of sales promotions
Stakeholder is any person or group of people who has an interest over the organisation’s activities. Depending on the power and interest they have over the company it is essential to cater to stakeholder needs. If not, it can lead to stakeholder conflicts. Hence, stakeholder management is an important activity in an organisation. In managing stakeholders, it is imperative to understand who the stakeholders are and how to satisfy them.
- Introduction to stakeholder management
- Stakeholder management in organisations
- Conflicts relating to stakeholder interests
- Important aspects in stakeholder management
- Advantages of effective stakeholder management
- Disadvantages of ineffective stakeholder management
It is imperative to understand the need for marketing since marketing has become a key organisational function. To understand its importance, it is vital to obtain an understanding on what is marketing, its evolution, importance to organisations, and consequences of not giving prominence to the marketing function.
This app provides practical examplesto enable the reader to understand the theoretical concepts discussed. The theory discussed in this app will assists individuals such as, students studying for their bachelors or masters’ degree, senior managers of a company who need to refresh their knowledge on marketing management, and any individual who is pursuing their higher education in marketing.
- Introduction to Marketing
- Importance of Marketing
- Techniques of Marketing
- Consequences of organizations not focusing on marketing
Effective PR Campaign
Marketing communications is essentially a part of the marketing mix of an organisation or a product/service. The marketing mix defines the 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, Promotion) of marketing. Marketing Communication comes under promotions. It isthe message a firm conveys to its target market. You need to be very particular about different messages you are going to convey through different mediums. Marketing communications are intended to both inform and persuade a target audience, with a view to influence the behaviour of that group. Marketing communications encompasses four forms elements namely Advertising, Sales Promotion, Personal Selling and Public Relations.
These must be formulated in a coordinated marketing communications plan. If there is more than one target market, then there will need to be more than one communications programme. As in all other elements of the marketing mix, it must be tuned to the characteristics and needs of the target market.
- What is Public Relations
- Management of Public Relations
- Planning of a Public Relations Campaign
- Characteristics of Successful Campaigns
- Benefits of Public Relations and Campaigns